What Can You Do?
- Reach out for help if you need it. See Support for local services for families and children
- Reach out to help someone else.
- Report suspected abuse. Put 1-800-331-1585 in your phone address book. You can remain anonymous.
- Volunteer your time.
- Donate to child abuse prevention efforts.
- Learn more about child abuse and the services in your area.
Attend CAPC meetings
Get connected to what is going on. CAPC meetings include those working to improve child well being in many sectors. CAPC meetings are held quarterly, unless otherwise noted.
Contact CAPC for more information.