Spotlight: Exposing Child Sexual Abuse, 11th Annual Cynthia Lockhart Mummery Conference
The 11th Annual Cynthia Lockhart Mummery Conference will be focused on identifying and addressing child sexual abuse.
“Spotlight: Exposing Child Sexual Abuse,” will be held on Thursday, November 10th at the Visalia Wyndham Inn.
This year’s conference will have several new features!
- The conference will, for the first time, feature two break out sessions to offer participants more focused information on the topic of their choice.
- Three forms of CEUs are available, including general CEUs that can be applied to educators' continuing education. CEUs are also available for counseling/therapy and health professions.
Registration is $55.
In anticipation of the conference, we encourage you to share the flyer with others and also our Facebook invite. Paper flyers are also available at the CAPC office. Call 735-0456 to arrange to pick up flyers.
- A Pebble in the Pond: Factors in Multi-Generational, Childhood Sexual Abuse Victimization, Tamara Hillard, LICSW
- Promising Prevention Strategies, Jennifer Boteilho, Family Services of Tulare County
- Understanding Men Sexually Abused in
Childhood, Steve LePore, 1and6
- Cyber safety, Martha Rodriquez, investigator and Cindy Underwood, Supervising DA, Tulare County District Attorney's Office
- Local perspectives, (specific title forthcoming) Ana Soto-Limon, Kings County Behavioral Health
Register for the Conference
A limited number of scholarships are available for community members, students, parents, and foster parents to attend the 2016 CAPC conference. The cost of the scholarship is $25. Deadline to apply is October 27, 2016.
Sponsor the Conference
The CLM Conference brings 300 participants together to learn about child abuse issues. This is made possible through our sponsors. Contact CAPC to sign up as a sponsor.
- Company logo on event materials
- Company promotion on CAPC website
- Company Promotion on CAPC Social Media
- Multimedia recognition during event
- Company collateral material included in event packet
- Special recognition by emcee during event